Media in the Online Age
This is a really great source of revision for Media in the Online Age and many, many other things. Here are just a few which I think we could apply:
- The Data That Turned the World Upside Down
- Zune Forever: The Diehards Still Obsessed With Microsoft’s Colossal Failure
- Advertisers Are Racing to Understand the Meaning Behind Your Social Media Posts
- Turkey Has Blocked Wikipedia and Is Censoring Twitter
- Why Your Local TV Station Will Determine the Fate of YouTube TV
You’ll find hundreds of articles there as well as video so use this as a research/revision source.